Follow

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Who is that???

 I decided to view my stats for this blog, something I try not to do often because I become obsessed with my stats [as a newbie they aren't always great]  While viewing my page to see what I could/should improve on I found something very interesting. Before I state what I found I just wanted to say that for the most part I think about the content of what I will write on here and the meaning it will have to others and what I really want to share.  For those of you who may have read some of my posts you probably can tell that my life is beyond busy at times. I really try to put a positive spin on most difficult events in life.

Here it is the thing I find so interesting... the most popular thing on my blog is my profile. My first blog post received 91 page views.  That I can see I actually really like that post [not bragging I just liked the peanut butter sandwich analogy] WOW, people actually want to see who is writing this stuff. I guess that is a good thing?  I guess I should do the same on the blogs I follow. 

Look at me!
Since that profile was so popular I thought I should add some things here that aren't listed in there.  First and foremost I am a mom and I love my boys more than anything in this world.  I am very happy that God gave me two boys![sorry girls you are just so difficult].  Also, I love my profession I know I am exactly where I am meant to be.  I truly care about my job and that makes all the insanity worth it at times.  Also, I love my little dog Chase.  He was purchased under the assumption that he was a shit zu however, we know he is not a pure bred and I think that has made me love him even more.  He has beautiful blue eyes [people often say he looks mean] he is the kindest and most loving dog a person could have.  His main goal in life is to please everyone and to play[what a wonderful life! Lucky little guy]. I have a great, thoughtful, kind and loving fiance who puts up with me and that is not exactly the easiest job in the world. I love to exercise, and I especially love to run. I am not the fastest person in the world but I have some stamina and endurance.  I have a very caring family and the best friends a person could ask for. I had some major set backs in life however, I have learned from each of my experiences all which have led me to appreciate what I have and all that I have worked for.  I like to say that I beat the statistics in life, a young single mom who made it through college and grad school.  Anyway, that is me. Oh also I thought I should list some adjectives to better describe myself, here you go:

Joyful; pleasant; bossy; unruly; unconventional; loving; caring; traditional; kind;
humorous; moody; stable; friendly; shy; stylish; frugal; thoughtful; reliable; tardy; unique; ordinary; predictable; courteous; courageous; dependable; . I guess in a nutshell, I am a bit of everything.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment